This course provides a broad introduction to machine learning, datamining, and statistical pattern recognition.
What You Will Learn
- Supervised learning (parametric/non-parametric algorithms, support vector machines, kernels, neural networks).
- Unsupervised learning (clustering, dimensionality reduction, recommender systems, deep learning).
- Best practices in machine learning (bias/variance theory; innovation process in machine learning and AI).
- The course will also draw from numerous case studies and applications, so that you’ll also learn how to apply learning algorithms to building smart robots (perception, control), text understanding (web search, anti-spam), computer vision, medical informatics, audio, database mining, and other areas.
- Learn how to write distributed machine learning models that scale in Tensorflow, scale out the training of those models.
More information : Please submit your contact information here https://goo.gl/forms/gXtQPuEhRzByUP6w2 , we’ll get back to you asap.Contact email : email@example.com